If you are looking for someone who understands that your pet is more than just an animal, that your pet is FAMILY – we understand! Do you need peace of mind because allowing a person into your home when you are not there can be scary?
- is insured, bonded and has background checks with a clear history for your safety & peace of mind.
- is First Aid Trained and CPR certified for cats & dogs.
- has years of experience caring for animals – dogs, cats, hamsters, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits, small caged birds, small reptiles and amphibians & also fresh water fish.
- is willing to learn care for other animals as well if you’re willing to show us!
- knows how important it is that your pets have their needs met when you can’t be there.
- know that your pets would rather stay at home then be sent to the kennel!
Whether you have long days at work, plan on spending a full day out with friends or relatives or a few days of vacation scheduled – we can be there to assure they are fed and watered, get exercise and go to the bathroom & are clean, safe, happy & loved at home.
Whatever the reason, we can be there when you can’t!
We look forward to getting to know both you & your pets, send us a message or give us a call & let us know how we can help you!